Anatomy bind

August.20.2007

This is my first catepillar stitch- much easier than it looks! The hardest part of sewing was keeping the stitches holding the signatures together tight. This time I didn’t get it to quite work. When opened the stitches on the spine and back cover are loose. On something this size, I would use another, stronger stitch to reinforce.

I actually used this book for an anatomy class, and aged the pages as I went along. I decorated the note pages whilst scribbling notes… which is why it’s sloppy. But it’s perhaps more charming that way. Since all the pages look like this, I don’t think it’s something I’m going to bother scanning.

0 comments

no comments

RSS feed for comments. TrackBack URL.

leave a comment

Twitter Users!
Enter your personal information in the form or sign in with your Twitter account by clicking the button below.

Twitter Users!
Enter your personal information in the form or sign in with your Twitter account by clicking the button below.